2018 Sponsorship Opportunities brochure coming soon!
2017 Fair Sponsorship brochure below
What is the Antelope Valley Fair?
The Antelope Valley Fair and Alfalfa Festival is one of the oldest forms of family entertainment in the Antelope Valley. The Fair serves as a connecting point for our community and surrounding areas. Each year thousands of people gather to enjoy top-notch concerts, motor sports, carnival rides, a livestock auction and to visit with friends and neighbors. There are over 10,000 exhibit entries, and approximately 250 commercial exhibits with various product lines to see. We proudly serve as a nexus for Antelope Valley’s vested businesses, youth and community leaders.
Why partner with the A.V. Fair?
200,000+ patrons visit the Antelope Valley Fair where sponsorship offers you a chance to connect with people and be recognized at the biggest community event of the year. This is a great opportunity to extend your brand, develop new customers and increase revenue for your business and service. Your logo is included in multiple channels of advertising and social media further increasing your brand awareness throughout the Antelope Valley.
Let us help you!
Our mission is to understand what would most benefit your company’s objectives and to find an avenue that best suits your particular needs and budget. Sponsorships range from single day events to a year-round participation. Contact us today to learn more about developing a partnership with Antelope Valley Fair Assn.to connect your business with the Antelope Valley community.
(661) 948-6060 Ext. 135
In addition to a wide demographic of over 200,000 consumers, Sponsorship Opportunities may include:
- Miller Lite Grandstand Arena event tickets (concerts/motorized events), & Parking passes
- Naming rights to buildings, events, areas, activities
- Co-Marketing opportunities through advertising, public relations, and promotions
- Access to the Marco & Sandra Johnson Foundation Grand Oasis (VIP Sponsor-only)
- Customized affiliation with Fair attractions or programs
- Dedicated gate signage
- Website presence and linkage
- Postings on A.V. Fair Social Media sites
- Hosting company events on-site
- Demonstrating support of community programs
Click here for our 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities brochure.