Starting April 10th 2017
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
9:00am – 4:30pm
- Click on the menu list to the left to read classes offered, important check in dates and times for each department(s)!
- To Register your 2017 entries click on the “Register Here” link below!
- Click here to view Livestock entry deadlines!
- Exhibitors need to read and understand all Local Rules, State Rules and Code of Conduct.
- Rules, Times, and Dates have changed.
- It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to know Rules, Dates, and Times of your Show.
Entries deadline is July 8th!
Junior Livestock Auction Exhibitors are REQUIRED to complete the following:
- Large Livestock Exhibitor Packet (2 BBQ tickets, season parking and admit pass)
- Purchase DNA packet(s) for all Large Livestock Market Animals and all Back-Ups by species specific deadlines (refer to below departments for deadline dates)
- Have Valid Ethics Training (Good for up to five years from training date)
- Small Market Animal Exhibitors are REQUIRED to purchase 2 BBQ tickets NOT the Large Livestock Exhibitor Packet and MUST have Valid Ethics Training