Starting April 2018
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
9:00am – 4:30pm
- Click on the menu list to the left to read classes offered, important check in dates and times for each department(s)!
- To Register your 2018 entries click on the “Register Here” link below!
Click here to view the Exhibitors Entry Guide
- Click here to view Livestock entry deadlines!
- Exhibitors need to read and understand all Local Rules, State Rules and Code of Conduct.
- Rules, Times, and Dates have changed.
- It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to know Rules, Dates, and Times of your Show.
Click here to view Livestock Entry deadlines
Junior Livestock Auction Exhibitors are REQUIRED to complete the following:
- Large Livestock Exhibitor Packet (2BBQ tickets, 1 Free Season Wristband)
- Purchase DNA packet(s) for all Large Livestock Market Animals and all Back-Ups by species specific deadlines (refer to below departments for deadline dates)
- Have Valid Ethics Training
- Small Market Animal Exhibitors are REQUIRED to purchase 2 BBQ tickets NOT the Large Livestock Exhibitor Packet and MUST have Valid Ethics Training