Monday – Friday
9:00am – 4:30pm
All Youth Exhibitors (9 years and over) entering in any Livestock Market or Open Shows (excluding horse, cavies and dogs) MUST obtain an annual certification in the Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA). Deadline for YQCA certificates to be turned into the Entry Office is August 1, 2019. For information on the YQCA program, please visit www.yqca.org or watch for dates on classes given at AV Fair.
ALL POULTRY SHOWS HAVE BEEN CANCELED FOR 2019! Due to the Virulent Newcastle Disease.
- Click on the menu list to the left to read classes offered, important check in dates and times for each department(s)!
- To Register your 2019 entries click on the “Register Here” link below!
Click here to view the Exhibitors Entry Guide
- Click here to view Livestock entry deadlines!
- Exhibitors need to read and understand all Local Rules, State Rules and Code of Conduct.
- Rules, Times, and Dates have changed.
- It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to know Rules, Dates, and Times of your Show.
Entry Deadline is July 13th
Junior Livestock Auction Exhibitors are REQUIRED to complete the following:
- Large Livestock Exhibitor Packet (2BBQ tickets, 1 Free Season Wristband)
- Purchase DNA packet(s) for all Large Livestock Market Animals and all Back-Ups by species specific deadlines (refer to below departments for deadline dates)
- Have annual certification in the YQCA program.
- Small Market Animal Exhibitors are REQUIRED to purchase 2 BBQ tickets NOT the Large Livestock Exhibitor Packet and MUST have annual certification in the YQCA program.